Skip to content

Old millionaires should pay more taxes!!!

August 23, 2011

You’re absolutely right Mr. Buffet!

Caution!  This is what the government does to old money!

If you are an old millionaire and all you’re doing is making money, you should pay more taxes.  Send your check here.

The problem is there are many up and coming millionaires that are making products, providing services and creating jobs.  They should be paying less taxes than they do today.  They should be investing their income in products, services and jobs.

On the other hand, there are many millionaires that aren’t making money.  They’re making jobs.

With all due respect to a man, no, an institution for free enterprise Mr. Buffet, you have lost your way.

When I say old, I’m not disparaging your age.  I’m only calling attention to the problem at hand. The government wastes our tax dollars.  Point to one venture the government has undertaken that makes money with our tax dollars and I will stand corrected?

Let’s tax what you spend!

Take your money and run the other way!  Invest it in free enterprise and all you will see is progress, more jobs and a healthier economy.

Your letter to the public calls for millionaires like yourself to pay more than twenty (20%) percent of your income, in taxes.  No problem!  If Congress and the President get behind the Fairtax, you’ll be able to put your money where it should be, taxed fairly…

Why don’t we see more politicians, the media and fair-minded people like you talking about Fairtax.org?

In fact, you should take Fairtax up with our President?

Note:  Please help us get the good word out.  Share us on your favorite social media site and Stumble Upon.  Thanks.

Advertisements
10 Comments leave one →
  1. Mark Wiessner permalink
    August 23, 2011 3:26 am

You GO Bro!

2. Reg Lepper permalink
    August 23, 2011 11:18 am

Alan

Amen brother , you nailed it once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reg

• August 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Thanks Reg. I’ll be looking forward to hearing a similar sentiment from Mr. Buffet.

3. Dan Wiessner permalink
    August 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Absolutely correct! I heard a good one; if you put the government in charge of deserts, we’d end up with a shortage of sand…..

Dan

4. August 27, 2011 2:45 am

Well it looks like Mr. Buffet is replacing the Government’s. roll by offering his own TARP program to BOA. Love it! Good luck with that Mr. Buffet. Seriously! Better spent than giving the money (tax dollars) to the Goverrnment.

5. September 8, 2011 3:18 pm

Maybe my tax situation is different, but I don’t pay corporate or personal income tax on the money I pay out as payroll or spend to expand my business by buying equipment.

Since those get expensed off before the tax man comes, those thousandaires, millionaires and billionaires that spend their money like that don’t get taxed on it.

That said, I’m still a huge proponent of the FairTax for a long list of decent reasons.

• September 8, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks Jeff. Payroll and Unemployment taxes on our business are increasingly a burden on hiring and other investments in growth.

6. May 8, 2012 4:38 am

Nice post at Old millionaires should pay more taxes!!! The Real McCoy for Small Business. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.